Forest biomass and tribal economy – A case study of Daitari hill ranges of Keonjhar district, Odisha, India.
• Gadgill, M (1991 a), Restoring India’s forest wealth, Nature and resources, Vol. - 27 (2), pp 12-20.
• Heinimo, J and Junginger, M (2009) Production and trading of Biomass for energy – A overview of the global stutus, Biomass and Bioenergy, Vol.-33, Issue-9, September, pp. 1310-1320.
• Nayak, S.P. and Mishra, M.K. (1991) Dependence of tribals on forest ecosystem – A case study of Bhogibanda village in Odisha, Journal of Human Ecology, 1991, Vol.-2, pp 135-140.
• Prusty, G. B and Sahoo, H. P (2011 ).Ethnomedicinal Observation Among Forest Dwellers of Daitari Hill Ranges in Orissa, India. Advances in Plant Sciences, Vol. 24 (II) pp. 703-705.
• Prusty, G. B and Sahoo, H. P (2013 ). Biomass Energy Flow in a Village Ecosystem – A Case study of Baliparbat Area of Keonjhar District , Odisha. Advances in Plant Sciences, Vol. 26 (I),pp 163-166.
• Prusty, G. B and Sahoo, H. P (2015 ). “ Floristic Diversity of Daitari Hill Ranges of Keonjhar District, Odisha, India”. Advances in plant sciences,Vol. 28 (I),pp.87-92.
• Ruiz-Janch, M.C. and Aide T.M.( 2005).
Vegetation structure, species diversity and ecosystem process as measures of restoration success. Forest Ecology and Management, 218 : 259 – 173.
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.