INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATION - 21ST CENTURY INTERACTIVE MARKET PLACE
IMC termed as integrated marketing communication has been of great importance in the recent past. It is a key factor in the marketing scenario. As defined by the American Association of Advertising Agencies, It recognises the value of a comprehensive plan that studies the strategic roles of a different communication discipline-such as advertising, PR, personal selling and promotion tools and merges them to give clear and maximum communication impact"The purpose of this research is to study IMC concept and to explore IMC tools by companies as a means of marketing their businesses. Present paper indicates that an effective IMC program is a boon to a company’s image and leads to better competitive advantage
• Eagle, L and Kitchen, P.J. and Bulmer, S. (2007). Insights into interpreting Integrated Marketing Communication: A two –nation qualitative comparison. European journal of Marketing .41 (7/8), p956-970.
• Holm, o. (2006) integrated marketing communication: from tactics to strategy. Corporate communications: An International Journal. 11(1),
• Kitchen, P.J and Brignell, J. And Li, T. And Jones, G.S...(2004). the emergence of IMC: A theoretical Perspective. Journal of Advertising Research. 44(1), p19-30
• Miller, D., Rose, P.B. (1994), "Integrated communications: a look at reality", Public Relations, Quarterly, Vol. 39 No.1, pp.13.
• Reid, M. (2002). Building strong brands through the management of integrated marketing communications. International Journal of wine marketing. 14(3), p37-52
• Schultz D.E and Schultz H.F. (1998) transitioning marketing communication into the twenty first century. Journal of marketing communication. 4, p 9-26
• Shimp. T. (2000) Advertising and Promotion: Supplemental aspects of Integrated Marketing communications. 5th Edition. Dryden Press Tx
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.